This is an old topic but wanted to share findings as it seems there’s only a one-way conversation going on here.
I had a similar issue with ‘rspamd’ after migrating to a new host. Faults included:
- Disconnects when sending emails - sending host would connect and disconnect 3 x times before finally sending (noted in Postfix logs). This meant sending emails took around 15 seconds per email.
- DKIM Failure - Sent emails would occasionally bounce with:
'550-5.7.26 Unauthenticated email from DOMAIN.TLD is not accepted due to domain's 550-5.7.26 DMARC policy.
- DKIM tests to firstname.lastname@example.org would return -
dkim none (message not signed)
docker-compose logs -f rspamd-mailcow would return multiple crashes during an email being sent;
rspamd_crash_sig_handler: caught fatal signal 11(Segmentation fault).
Before doing anything, it’s worth going to
/opt/mailcow-dockerized and running
git diff origin/master to check if you have any config changes that could break the system.
To resolve this issue I took inspiration from the comment above, stopped all containers with
docker-compose down and
docker volume rm mailcowdockerized_rspamd-vol-1.
Once completed, I restarted the stack with
docker-compose up -d.
See: Docs for removing volumes. There is a possibility of data loss with the wrong command being used - so back up!
Hopefully this helps someone in future.