Since I was having some small problems with my Web UI: https://community.mailcow.email/d/694-possible-display-bug-in-mailcow-interface and the problem that I could not edit a inbox: https://community.mailcow.email/d/849-cannot-edit-individual-inboxes
I decided to do a backup, stop mailcow, move the /opt/mailcow-dockerized folder and install a fresh mailcow. I then ran the restore script and picked the right backup and selected “0” to restore everything.
The result is:
- I can login to the mailcow UI and I see that “most settings” as well as aliases and domain aliases have been restored except for domains and inboxes.
- although the inboxes seem to “exist” as I can login to SOGo webmail
If I refresh the mailcow admin apge where inboxes / domains are show I see these errors:
For now, I restored a snapshot of my VM before I did all this so I am back up and running. Any hints welcome.