Hello, i need some advice to solve a little problem and hope someone can help :-)
I have the following problem:
My Mailcow Server should relay all incoming Mail for *.example.de to *.example.com.
Domain 1: “example.de”:
Domain 2: “example.com”
- MX Point to external Mailserver. (Office365)
- Same Mailboxes: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org….
- Will be used for Sending (Only *@example.com)
Now all incoming Mails for example.de should be accepted and relayed to example.com:
email@example.com —> firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com —> firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com —> firstname.lastname@example.org
My Restrictions & Options:
- “example.com” can’t be added to mailcow. And “example.de” can’t be used on the external server.
- I can change DNS Records for both Domains.
Is there an “easy” way to archive this forwarding rule?
One possibility would be to create each mailbox for example.de and create a forwarding rule for each mailbox in SOGO individual, but that would be a lot work and isn’t really nice to manage.
Is there a better way to do this? Maybe with Filters?
Appreciate all suggestions and help,
thanks a lot :-)