Domain is thankbuddha.com
- https://www.checktls.com/TestReceiver shows green for everything except for MTA-STS
- https://dnschecker.org/port-scanner.php shows all ports open
- Telnet test works for any port I try
- postfix logs show only two errors:
- warning: hostname starttls-virginia.proxy-research.com does not resolve to address 184.108.40.206
- warning: TLS library problem: error:1408F10B:SSL routines:ssl3_get_record:wrong version number:../ssl/record/ssl3_record.c:332:
I can receive e-mails from senders, but when I send e-mails, they never arrive at receiver.
I have been desperately modifying DNS records and running tests for about a week now. I cannot figure out what is stopping e-mails from being delivered. Please help.
Server is a fresh install with no firewall or modifications